Legal notes and processing of personal data:
The internet site domiciled at url www.spirugrow.com(hereinafter referred to as “Site”) is the exclusive property of Bentur Srl, based in Via Pasch, 164 – 33084, Cordenons (PN) – Italy. Access to and browsing the Site for personal use of the user are free and imply the automatic acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below.
By Site user we mean any individual who has had access, in any way, voluntarily or involuntarily, to the homepage of the Site (hereinafter referred to as “User / s”).
1. Object and content of the site
1.1.All contents on the Site, in particular all texts, articles, images, photographs, clips, videos, videos, drawings, graphics, logos, symbols, trademarks and company names (hereinafter referred to as the “Content (s)”) are intended to provide general information on the work of Bentur Srl and its activities.
1.2.Bentur Srl reserves the right to modify, complete or delete Site Content, in any way, at any time, for any reason and without notice.
2. Intellectual property rights
2.1.The Site – in particular its graphic card, its structure, its web pages, its menus and its software – as well as the Contents present on the Site are protected by law and especially by copyright, by the right of brands and designs.
2.2.All rights on the Site and Contents are held by Bentur Srl, as owner or third party authorized by the owner of the relevant Content (s).
2.3. The use of the Site by the User does not grant him any rights either on the Website or on the Contents. The User may copy or print a hard copy of certain sections of the Website, provided that he does not remove any copyright. The information, data and Contents associated with the legal use of the Site and its functions may only be used for non-commercial, educational, private or domestic purposes. Any other use of the Site or the Contents must be previously authorized in writing by Bentur Srl.
3. Third party website (s)3.1.The Site may contain text links (the “links”) to other Internet sites not connected to the Site and on which Bentur Srl does not exercise any control (hereinafter referred to as “Third Site (s)”). Third Party Sites may also refer to the Site, via “links” or other procedures. Bentur Srl declines all responsibility for the aforementioned Third Party Sites and their managers, information and / or products and / or services offered. The User is solely responsible for his possible access to the Third Party Sites.
3.2. Any link with Third Party Sites may under no circumstances be considered as an activity of reciprocal promotion, whether it be the Site promotion by the Third Party Sites or the promotion of the Third Party Sites by the Site.
4. E-mail and contact form
4.1. The Site offers the User the possibility to send e-mails to Bentur Srl and its staff. Sending these e-mails takes place at the risk of the User, for which Bentur Srl is not held responsible in case of loss, theft or falsification of the data transmitted by the User to Bentur Srl.
4.2. Information of a legal nature, except for the reporting of a content in dispute published on the Website, is not valid if sent by e-mail. Any delay or non-response to e-mails sent by the User to Bentur Srl via the Website would not have any legal effect.
5. Reporting an abuse
5.1. Any User who identifies a Content likely to be considered illegal, inadequate, offensive or vulgar is invited to report it immediately to Bentur Srl via the Contact Form made available on the Site.
5.2. The User undertakes to make responsible use of the reports. Any abusive report by the User may commit the responsibility of the User.
6. Personal data
6.1 Information that can be collected
The information that the User provides to Bentur Srl via the Website and which it can collect and process are as follows:
– the information provided in the Contact Form, or the following information: the User’s name and surname and his e-mail address;
– any additional information requested by Bentur Srl and provided by the User in the event of an indication of an abuse by the latter;
– the content of the message sent to Bentur Srl through the Contact Form, for which Bentur Srl reserves the right to keep a copy.
To better assist Users, the Site may use “session cookies” – that is to say temporary cookies, which disappear when the Internet browser is closed – in order to allow a more correct view of the Site. Users who prefer not to receive cookies can set the Internet browser used- in order to allow a more correct view of the Site. Users who prefer not to receive cookies can set the Internet browser used to display an alert when a cookie is transmitted and for them to decide whether to accept them or not.
The Internet browser can also be set in such a way that it refuses all cookies; in this case, however, the possibility of accessing all the services available on the Site could be limited.
6.3.The storage of personal data and transfer of data on the site
All data collected by Bentur Srl are stored in Italy by Bentur Srl itself on a secure server.
They can not be transferred in any way outside of Italy.
Bentur Srl undertakes to apply strict security measures in order to try to prevent unauthorized access to the collected data.
6.4.Using personal data
Bentur Srl undertakes to limit the processing of data collected to the following uses:
– sending, by e-mail, the response items requested by the User in the context of the message sent through the Contact Form, in particular in the case of reporting of content in dispute;
– sending of informative, promotional and / or advertising e-mails regarding the activities of Bentur Srl and its brands, the events that Bentur Srl organizes or participates in, the new products or services that it offers (launch of new derivative products, exit of new works, organization of exhibitions, etc.);
– sending, via e-mail, information on any changes concerning its policy of processing personal data.
6.5. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Bentur Srl undertakes not to disclose personal data collected to third parties, with the exception of the following cases:
– in case of administration of the Site by a third party;
– in case of consent, direct or indirect, of the interested User, in the context of a service request formulated by the latter;
– in case of acquisition by a third-party company of Bentur Srl;
– in case of legal obligation for Bentur Srl deriving from an administrative or judicial request;
– in case of obligation for Bentur Srl to guarantee its safety and that of its personnel.
6.6. Rights of the User on his personal data
The User has the right to receive information on personal data concerning him and which are processed by Bentur Srl.
The User may also request the modification or correction of his personal data or the withdrawal at any time of consent to the processing of his data.
Applications can be sent via the Contact Form or in writing to the registered office of Bentur Srl, Corso Umberto I, 278 – 84013- Cava de ‘Tirreni (SA) Italy
7. Warranty and responsibility
7.1. The User acknowledges and accepts that accessing and browsing the Website is his sole responsibility and takes place at his own risk. Bentur Srl is not responsible for any damage caused by viruses or other harmful programs that would be caused, in any way, to the computer equipment and / or software used by the User and / or his data (including data loss).
7.2. The User acknowledges and accepts that the Site is provided “tel quel” and “as available”. Bentur Srl does not guarantee access to the Site at any time and place. Bentur Srl does not guarantee use of the Site or its functions without incidents, delays and / or interruptions.
7.3. Bentur Srl is not responsible for any loss or damage arising out of or in any way linked to the use or operation of the Site, including – without limitation – damages caused by loss of activity, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information commercial and / or any other pecuniary loss of the User.
8.1. Of the present legal notes
Bentur Srl reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of these legal notes at any time. The changes come into force at the time of their publication on the Site.
8.2 Of the policy of processing personal data
Bentur Srl reserves the right to make any changes to the conditions relating to the protection of personal data of Users.
However, the personal data already collected by Bentur Srl can not be used for purposes other than those communicated by Bentur Srl to the User at the time of their collection, except for the explicit consent of the User concerning the new conditions of use of his data.